jueves, 11 de agosto de 2011

INDIGNANT - . The ABC of How NOT to flirt with me.


So this is an email I've just received from this guy I met at course that lasted a week and to who I spoke twice.


LOL i get like that with words aswell but for future its dying ;) i was in the heart of the riots im croydon and brixton babe(1)! my excuse to the police was that im an actor and human behaviour is my lifes work (2) hehe. dont worry i wasnt rioting but i HAD to be there to see all and feel all!
Travelling ey?? who u goin with? bet ur guna say on ur own so ima say omg! id neva (3)go travelling on my own. who u guna share the adventure with?? well i guess your in england on ur own so wats the difference ay lol?? (4) Why Santorini?

 im goin cyprus in 4weeks so dat'l b fun den bak to uni yaaaaaaay!!
i was thinkin bout askin u that uno. y dnt u go to uni n train a lil more, itl giv u sum stability, training, direction and motivation (5). i dont think u shud go home hun(6) thats takin a step bak!!  (7) (and secretly mayb i dnt want u to go home hehe)  (8)
Oooh silly ile yooou aint fooling meeesumwer (11) between now and your holiday you can find a break in your busy life (9) to let me take you out for that burger i sed id buy u lol! (10) ;)
xoxo

(1) DONT CALL ME BABE! - Im not your babe. We spoke like what? for 2 hours? JESUS!
(2) NO COMMENTS. ...
(3) ''Black-hip hop wanna be- I think im so cool speaking like this cause Tupac does it therefore I'll be cool like him if I speak like him" English begins, which ALWAYS drives me MAD.
(4) BRILLIANT DEDUCTION SHERLOCK!
(5) Im not gonna even start with this. I mean I JUST DONT KNOW what he said on that sentence. But I wont spend my time trying to understand his stupid language. -jesus I spent 12 years of my life studying english and then people talk like this!-
(6) Same as with ''babe''. For goodness sake I DONT EVEN LIKE YOU IDIOT!
(7)  WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TO TELL ME WHAT TO DO WITH MY LIFE?? *YOU * DONT * KNOW * ANYTHING * ABOUT * ME* OR * ABOUT * MY * LIFE *
(8) DONT MAKE ME EVEN START WITH THIS. i mean. i mean. AHHHHH. its INFURIATING. how do you dare flirting with me in that stupid way. dont pretend you are 'in love with me' or that you have DEEP FEELINGS, so deep that ''oh god! you are gonna cry when I leave cause you are going to miss me so much''

(9) At this point ANYTHING you say just ANNOYS ME. ME silly? Me??? You are so fucking stupid (and Oh! How I hate not having enough 'swearing vocabulary' in English) that you cant realise that I DONT LIKE YOU. That in the week we've been together I talked to you only twice and it was because you started the conversation and I just couldnt get out of it. That when you asked me my phone number I was obviously NOT AT ALL interested in giving it to you. That when you asked me if you could ''take me out to the theatre or somewhere some day'' it was SO BLOODY OBVIOUS that I wanted desperately to evade you but was forced to say ''umm....eehh...ah...mm..eeerr.. yeah...yeah....we'll see...''. THAT IF YOU ARE ''CLEVER ENOUGH'' TO REALISE I'M TRYING TO ''FOOL YOU'' *IT MUST BE BECAUSE I HAVE NO INTEREST IN YOU. WHY DO YOU KEEP ON FORCING THE SITUATION THEN?*.  jeeeeeeeeeesss
(10) A BURGUER? A BURGUER? You are trying to make a move on me with A BURGUER?!. -Im surprised he didn't invite me to KFC though...-
(11) OMG. I've just ralized he meant SOMEWHERE with this. AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH


INDIGNANT!